Bleach Hentai DB

Home / User comments

Display comments on Photos | Albums

• Lu - Thursday 22 February 2018 21:36Reply
    MMM, I would do nothing but take turns sniffing out their respective pussies here!

Here's an odor type anticipation description:
    1. Nel: I'd expect her to have a slightly sweet piss odor, likely light and musty.

2. Tatsuki: I'd likely be be getting a strong, musty piss stink mixed with some crotch-sweat, she seems the type who hardly wipes due to her athletic activities.

3. Yoruichi: She must have that sharp, Swiss cheesy piss stink mixed with spandex due to her typical attire of stretch pants(she must be quite stinky since she's likely spent days in the field on missions).

4. Harribel: I'd likely get that sharp, sour natural piss stink(due to her likely being a virgin).

I'd also get some of their respective ass odor/stink AND that musty coppery odor courtesy of their periods! I'd be creaming my self silly from their respective feminine/hygienic odors, I'd also take any tampons they may have plugging their snatches for later sniffing..............
  • Cute - Friday 4 August 2017 11:09Reply
    Cute Pussy and anal
  • Lu - Wednesday 12 July 2017 18:20Reply
    MMM, I'd like to sniff their respective pussies here!

Here's an odor anticipation chart:

1. Nemu: light musty odor.
    2. Nanao: slight pissy/fishy stink.
    3. Yoruichi: strong spandexy pissy stink.
    4. Isane: musty sweet scent.
    5. Rangiku: sharp bitter fishy stink.
    6. Retsu: light-moderate pissy/fishy odor.

I'd sniff 'em all till I'm passing out or cumming from those feminine odors!
  • zxc - Thursday 6 July 2017 06:53Reply
  • L123456 - Saturday 17 June 2017 03:10Reply
    动漫美足美脚加Q 3078332747
  • Lu - Wednesday 31 May 2017 15:07Reply
    MMM, I'd like to sniff the crotch n ass parts of their respective short shorts after they've used them up and put 'em in the hamper for the day!

Here's an odor speculation chart:

1. Rukia, crotch: slight musty pissy odor, ass: soft stinky odor.

2. Tatsuki, crotch: strong bitter pissy stink, ass: strong musty odor.

3. Rangiku, crotch: sharp sour fishy stink, ass: soft musty sweet scent.

Either way, crotch and ass sweat should enhance whatever stinks they work up, I'd sniff those shorts till I pass out or cum from the sheer respective spandexy stinks!
  • Chao Hong - Monday 24 April 2017 00:47Reply